Follow Us on Social Media

Monday, May 2, 2016

Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Ok am I allowed to just post OMG I love this book and this series just because??   Well as a teacher and a librarian I have to say no because that just isn't a good enough review.  I would tell my students to expand on that so that someone else wants to read it.  Infinity is the first book in the Chronicles of Nick series.  It is a supernatural fantasy that has action, adventure, and a little bit of romance. In a nut shell someone or something has turned the high school football team into Zombies.  The question is --Can they be turned back before they eat New Orleans.  Infinity is a great start to an amazing series.  It has a great pace, with interesting and funny characters.  And while I love Nick---Bubba is my favorite computer geek.  

No comments:

Post a Comment