Follow Us on Social Media

Thursday, October 15, 2015

18 Things by Jamie Ayres

This was a tough one, because I honestly am not sure if I liked it or not.  I know I didn't love it.  Olga the main character suffered a great tragedy witnessing the death of her best friend and secret crush Connor.  (This happens I think within 20 pages of the book and I think it is in the blurb so not a spoiler.)
There were times when my heart was literally breaking for her pain.  But then just as quick I was bored and felt the story dragging.
Then about 4 chapters in I figured something out and I lost all interest in the story.  I kept reading, but more skimming just in case I was wrong. Turns out I wasn't.  Will I read the other books in this series?  I highly doubt it.  But I never say never.

No comments:

Post a Comment