Follow Us on Social Media

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cress by Marissa Meyer

I am completely enjoying the way the series is progressing and I am so looking forward to the last installment of Winter in November.  I have already pre-ordered it.  There is a good balance between action, adventure, a touch of romance and a lot of humor.  I find myself laughing out loud at the sarcasm and banter between the characters.  I have grown attached to them and feel their joy and pain right along with them.

Cress our title character of this segment has been trapped away in a satellite for the last seven years.  Trapped to due the bidding of Mistress Sybil.  While sequestered away she lets the net dramas she watches invade her imagination and her fantasies.  When she is finally rescued will reality live up to them?

Cress is our Rapunzel, and Cinder and Scarlet come into play.  I am rooting for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment